Here are 5 compelling reasons why video is an absolute necessity for your website.
1. Video on your website delivers a much higher response rate – up to 10 times higher than text and graphics, with customers 85% more likely to make a purchase when they can see a product demo in video form.
2. For the first time in history, more time is spent watching video on the internet than watching television.
3. A website which includes video is 53% more likely to appear on the first page of a google search.
4. People inherently trust video more than text and graphics, making video a very powerful communication tool.
5. Online video is simply the fastest growing medium in history.
Accessible and affordable
Now, video is more accessible than ever. Everyone as access to the once prohibitively expensive tools to make video, giving rise to the likes of YouTube and Vimeo, but unfortunately, including poorly made or mediocre video will have less impact that a professionally produced video.
Website video is not just limited to product demonstrations. Your company, no matter what it does, will benefit by including professional video on its website.
Here are some more great ideas of how video can be incorporated into your company’s website:
- Testimonials from satisfied customers
- Explaining some difficult-to-grasp concepts
- News-style messages from the CEO, perhaps on a regular basis
- Tours of your facilities. Great for restaurants, hotels, golf courses and other leisure venues
- Product and service demonstrations
- Giving your business a personality
Grafix Production is a video production company in Basingstoke, Hampshire, with full capture, editing and motion graphics facilities. Call us today on 01256 835555 to find out how video is not only affordable, but can generate the results that your business needs. See ourshowreel for examples. Or contact us using the form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org